Affiliate marketing has become increasingly popular over the past few years. In fact, it’s a $12 billion industry across the globe, with many of the world’s leading companies getting in on the action.
Amazon, the world’s largest eCommerce company, is one of the pioneers of affiliate marketing. The Amazon Associates program is arguably one of the best choices. It doesn’t matter what niche your site operates in; you can easily find a relevant affiliate link from Amazon.
However, if you’re serious about building an affiliate site, you’ll want to make sure that you choose an appropriate affiliate theme. There are quite a few that are designed solely for running an Amazon affiliate program, so it might be worth picking one of these.
But, using an affiliate theme isn’t enough. You also need a good Amazon affiliate plugin for your site, and there’s nothing better than AAWP. AAWP is the best WordPress plugin for Amazon affiliates, as it pulls information directly from Amazon about relevant products.
It’s compatible with virtually every theme you can think of, and its flexible configuration makes it a great choice for those who want a stylish and well-designed user interface. It’s a fantastic plugin that’ll help you manage all affiliate links on your site through a single, refined dashboard.
The 10 Best Amazon Affiliate Themes for Your Site
Here are 10 of the best Amazon affiliate themes that you can choose from if you’re creating an affiliate site on WordPress.
The MH Magazine theme is a highly responsive and customizable WordPress theme that’s ideal for creating a good-looking affiliate website. The theme has been coded using valid PHP, CSS3, and HTML5, and it passed a review by WordPress Theme Reviewers.
Apart from that, you get access to a whole array of Google Web Fonts. In addition to superior typography control, the theme also gives you several widget locations, allowing you to place custom widgets, adverts, or any other thing you like.
Compatibility is often a big concern for many people when selecting a new theme, but MH Magazine works seamlessly on all browsers and supports all versions of WordPress from 4.9 and onwards.
- All theme options are integrated into WordPress Customizer for easy access
- Has a Live Preview option
- Supports custom widgets, custom menus, and offers full control over each design aspect
- Excellent support from the development team
If you’re looking for an eCommerce theme that lets you quickly set up an online store and use affiliate links on your site, then Kingdom by the AA-Team is a great choice. It offers a host of great features, such as its integration with WooCommerce.
Just link it to your WooCommerce store, and using AAWP, you can easily manage all affiliate products on your site. This way, your primary focus will be on designing the site instead of worrying about product management.
The Kingdom theme also offers various templates, and you also get the Gutemplate plugin, which unlocks various layouts that you can use to create your affiliate site. You’ll also have access to both ConvertPlus, and Premium SEO Pack, which can help you in improving your site’s rankings.
- Access to several third-party plugins
- Highly customizable
- WooCommerce integration lets you conveniently manage all your products
- Plenty of templates to quickly launch your affiliate site.
REHub has quickly become one of the most popular Amazon affiliate themes, and for good reason. It was originally made primarily for affiliate marketing, allowing users to create a shop, a coupon store, or a directory.
It gives you more than 30 different post layouts and options to present products, offering considerable freedom in the way products are displayed on your site.
Plus, it’s compatible with both WPBakery and Elementor, both of which are incredibly popular page builders. It’s WooCommerce-ready, so it’s easy to build and scale your store.
It features plenty of impressive animations and is a responsive theme that you can use to build a fantastic, good-looking, and SEO-friendly affiliate website.
- Compatible with Elementor and other page builders
- Many product box options, comparison charts, and more design elements
Yozi is another intuitive affiliate theme that you can use to showcase products and build an online store. It’s relatively modern and comes with a series of templates that you can use to quickly build and launch your site.
From creating an online marketplace to a simple eCommerce store, Yozi lets you make as many changes as you want. Each element of the theme is responsive and customizable, and you can preview how the changes will appear on any mobile device before pushing them live.
Yozi also comes with an array of different templates that you can use to easily set up and launch your website.
From different header styles to cross-browser support, Yozi is an excellent affiliate theme that you can use to set up a store.
- Lots of custom shortcodes and elements included
- Includes Visual Composer page builder
- SEO-optimized theme
- The code is clean, SEO ready, and incredibly fast.
Nexter is a very popular WordPress theme that’s great for posting blogs and articles. You can promote products in these posts, and even write reviews and add product boxes on the site.
There are plenty of different templates that you can choose from, ranging from conventional blogging styles to eCommerce, online stores, magazines, or a review-focused design.
You can also enhance Nexter’s compatibility with The Plus Addons for Elementor or The Plus Addons for Gutenberg. This adds a ton of extra features that allow you to really customize the site according to your design choices.
With support for Google AdSense and Google Ads, Nexter is an excellent theme if you want to set up an affiliate site and scale it via content.
- 100s of pre-designed templates
- Works well with all popular page builders
- Multi-language support built-in
- Built-in security options like Google reCAPTCHA and Content Protection
Divi started off as a simple WordPress theme, and eventually grew into a page builder.
Developed by Elegant Themes, Divi is widely regarded as one of the most flexible WordPress themes that you can customize however you want.
That’s the main reason why Divi is on this list; it’s incredibly easy to change the design and create an affiliate site using this theme.
Divi offers a bunch of positives, including drag-and-drop building, custom CSS control, a responsive editor, and the ability to choose from a litany of page elements and design options.
- Supports inline text editing
- Simple drag and drop builder
- Global elements and styles are available for optimizing website-wide design
- Undo and revisions
- Custom CSS control
Sahifa was first introduced back in 2012. It’s a fully responsive theme with a clean, modern interface. It’s user-friendly and quite lightweight, which is something you’ll value if you want a fast-loading site.
It also has a pretty fantastic admin panel with more than 400 different options, which lets you easily make adjustments, such as changing the theme colors, adding or removing elements, or changing the position of different widgets.
Sahifa is also compatible with bbPress and BuddyPress, and has its own drag and drop page builder, which they refer to as the TiePage Builder.
- Compatible with all popular page builders and plugins, and even has its own page builder
- Several theme layouts are included within
- Responsive, retina-ready theme
- The theme is translation ready
A popular affiliate theme that you can use for your site is Admania. This theme is 100% Gutenberg compatible, so all native Gutenberg blocks are supported.
The theme was primarily designed with affiliate marketers in mind, offering different placement options. It supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile features), and the developers have optimized the theme for maximum performance.
There are more than 20 unique-looking layouts, and it also comes with built-in features like ad-blocker detection or split testing. Support for 12 different ad units is also available.
- WPML and RTL compatible theme
- Simple drag and drop editor
- Shortcode compatible
- Plenty of strategic options for placing ads on your affiliate site
Blurb is an affiliate theme that you can use to easily create a multi-vendor store, add product reviews, and comparison charts, and use the theme’s features to easily promote your affiliate products.
Blurb comes with 31+ inner page templates that you can customize to easily create new and unique layouts. It’s a fully responsive theme that is SEO friendly, with a very clean code.
It features a bunch of affiliate-centric features, including the option to display products, create wish list items, and also includes a dedicated product coupon finder.
The theme also lets you create stylish product comparisons that allow you to promote different affiliate products. Like all others on this list, this one doesn’t require any coding experience on your part to use either.
- Various display elements to showcase product information
- A variety of blog layouts and designs
- Support both automated and market-based comparison charts
- Three home page layouts, with full customizability
Widely regarded as one of the most versatile WordPress themes on the market, Astra is used by more than 1.5 million WordPress sites in the world. The reason for its popularity is simple: it’s incredibly fast, fully customizable, and comes with a host of features.
It lets you turn off the page title and sidebar, giving you full-width pages that you can customize using any page builder you prefer. It’s also unbelievably lightweight, so you can expect faster load times.
More importantly, Astra offers a host of header options, layout settings, and plenty of typography choices too. If you need a theme that you can customize however you want and one that’s compatible with all the popular page builders, Astra’s the right choice.
- Gives you full control over every design element
- Lots of pre-built templates that you can choose from
- The theme requires less than 5 KB of resources, making it one of the most lightweight options around
- Excellent support
What Should You Look For in an Amazon Affiliate WordPress Theme?
There are several important factors that you should consider before selecting an Amazon affiliate WordPress theme. These include:
- Performance: Fast-loading websites generate conversions. It’s a proven fact and one that you need to keep in mind when selecting any theme.
- Customizability: You’ll want your affiliate site to look unique and stylish. This is only possible if you choose a theme that’s fully customizable.
- Different ways to showcase product information: Many themes let you create comparison tables, highlight key features and specifications, and give you various options to showcase product information.
- Compatibility with page builders: Always choose a theme that works well with Gutenberg or Elementor at the very least.
- Support: Instead of selecting an obscure developer, choose one that offers support and can answer your queries or concerns.
A Good Theme Is Important, But You Also Need an Amazon Affiliate Plugin
To really make your Amazon affiliate website stand out, you need to use a plugin that can help you manage affiliate links on your site, pull updated information directly from Amazon’s product listings, and lets you customize the listings on your site.
To that end, you can’t go wrong with AAWP. It’s by far the best Amazon affiliate plugin on the market, and it can go a long way in helping you manage all your product listings and improve affiliate sales.