A standard WordPress post contains various amounts of data, such as the post title, categories, keyword tags and a featured image. But did you know that you can add a whole range of meta-data to each post that you can manipulate in any way you like using Custom Fields? What Are Custom Fields? Custom Fields can be used to add additional pieces of information to…
- Bluehost Review: Is it the Best Option in WordPress Hosting?
- 5 Reasons for Self-Hosting Your WordPress Website or Blog
- 9 Steps for Safely Switching Hosting Services Without Downtime
- WordPress Hosting: Complete Guide on How to Find the Best Hosting for WordPress Sites
- WordPress Hosting: 6 Best WordPress Hostings to Use in 2020