Page experience is now an important ranking factor in Google. Core Web Vitals, a set of metrics it uses to create page experience reports for your site, are major components of what the search engine giant considers to be acceptable in terms of page experience for users. Google already uses quite a few ranking factors that relate to performance. They include page speed, bounce rate,…
- With the beginning of 2023, we say goodbye to some of our themes!
- Core Web Vitals: What They are and How to Optimize Them for WordPress
- StudioPress Review 2021: A Look at the Genesis Framework and its Features
- Semrush Review: An SEO and Keyword Research Tool Plus So Much More
- Start Your Own Affiliate Program for Your WooCommerce Shop With SliceWP