You may occasionally come across something called Sticky Posts when reading about WordPress. They’re a relatively unattended feature of WordPress and allow you to highlight selected posts by sticking them on top of your latest posts loop. This comes handy to feature particular posts. With some efforts it’s possible to style or handle sticky posts differently to really mix things up when it comes to…
- 5 Powerful Email Marketing Tools Compared – Which One Is the Best?
- KWFinder Tutorial: Learn How to Use One of the Best SEO Tools
- Translate Your MH Magazine WordPress Theme in 5 Minutes Using Weglot!
- WP Engine Review: A Look at a Prominent Managed WordPress Host
- SiteGround Hosting Review: A Look at SiteGround’s Revamped Hosting Platform